Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hey flowers, you're real subtle.

So, I am looking at floral arrangements in order to send something for my boss' mom's funeral, and I come across this one:





















At first I didn't realize what it was, until I read the description, and found out that it is actually called a "broken heart". Call me crazy, but it just seems a little too obvious, or tacky, or something. I'm still trying to figure out what the green leaves might signify. "When you died, you broke my heart, and then ripped it out of my chest and threw it in the grass!"

I think I will keep looking....

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ha ha ha. Thanks for the laugh. Yeah, I'd say that's a bit tacky for a funeral. Or anything really. On another topic...I like the new glasses.

Kelly said...

maybe for when a girl breaks up with a guy, and he tries (in a really cheesy way, mind you) to say that his heart is broken...plus...shouldn't the roses be the big part of the heart, since hearts are red? that bothers me...